Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kate is a year old????

It's been a VERY busy few weeks. Kate had her fist birthday, we had house guests, and now we are in Seattle for two weeks. Most of the birthday party photos are on the other camera at home but here are a few from the last few weeks. A bit about Kate for her birthday:

One of Kate's favorite things to do is take a bath. And after a bath(or anytime really) she also LOVES to play on our bed. She rolls around and snuggles every inch of the bed over and over. Leah really enjoys it too but can get a little wound up!

Kate relaxing and enjoying some snacks. She likes to have one foot on the table. I figure there is plenty of time for manners later.

Kates favorite foods right now are Broccoli(she will eat it until you cut her off),  asparagus(makes for some smelly pee diapers), and rice bread toast. I have tried a couple of times to give her something sweet and she just shakes her head no at it. Would not even try her birthday cake! Crazy girl! If I didn't give birth to her I would think she wasn't  mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment