So much is happening here! The quick version: We are moving! Don't fret, it's just down the street. But this move involves a whole house remodel and taking on almost 5 acres of land! We are busy beyond belief. I will very soon try to post pictures of the new place and the remodel progress but for now (DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!) Our new additions to the family!!!!!! I am beyond excited to add these boys to our farm next spring as soon as they are old enough to leave their mothers. I met them all for the first time today and I am in LOVE! I know they still won't make a dent in the amount of pasture we have but it will be so fun to watch them all run around together out there. And talk about fiber color variation! Perfect! If you would like to see more photos of them as they grow keep an eye on the blog at Blue Moon Alpaca Ranches.





No comments:
Post a Comment