Friday, May 17, 2013

Kate

Kate is in full blown teething mode! Her two bottom molars are coming in...WOW! You really do forget. I had already forgotten how hard this was with Leah. I really hate to wish away any of this precious time with my young kids but....I will be SOOO glad when all the teething is OVER! On the bright side Kate is really getting around now. she LOVES to walk. We go out on the path behind the house and she goes and goes! Unfortunately this also means she can REALLY make a mess of things quick. Random stuff in the toilet, bathtub, and dresser drawers. Did I mention she is a climber? Yes, already knows how to get up on the couch and climb up to the bathroom sink, but sadly not enough sense yet on how to get back down safely. Busy busy busy busy busy. Kate also really loves to read and gets VERY mad when book time is over. I am sort of a push over on this and just keep reading. There are worse things I guess. Kate was starting to talk much more but is taking a break from it right now. I think due to mouth pain. BOO. Still, she loves to call Dave! "Papai Papai Papai!"


No comments:

Post a Comment